Discuss aHUS with your Doctor
Here you will find guides to help you and your doctor work together on managing aHUS, whether you're new to the disease or currently being managed for aHUS by a nephrologist, hematologist, or your primary care physician.
Discussing a recent aHUS diagnosis with your doctor
Sometimes it’s hard to take in so much information, especially with a condition as serious as aHUS. That’s why it’s good to prepare some questions before you visit with your doctor.
Questions you may want to ask
- What's the most important thing I should know about aHUS?
- How would you suggest I manage my aHUS?
- What kind of management options are available?
- How often will I need to get treated?
- Will aHUS impact any of the medication(s) I currently take?